Recently at our church we had what we have called The Feast of Tabernacles. At this Feast we celebrate what God has done in our church and what He is doing in our church. It is a time for preparing for the future and we have started this fun tradition of having a cake auction, yep, a cake auction, and all of the money goes to paying off our church building (wink wink, it’s almost here :). So, in honor of this time, I decided to make the chocolatiest, yummiest, cheesecake I could find…and I did…drumrolllllllllllllllllllllllll….
Cheesecake Factory Snicker’s Cheesecake.
Oh my goodness, Heaven is here on earth for sure people.
A little background for you:
The Sukkot, the Hebrew name, is a festival that is celebrated at the time of Harvest. The Israelites remember the huts that their ancestors lived in during their 40 years of wandering after leaving Egypt, some even might make huts and they also use it as a time to celebrate the harvest.
So, for our own rendition of Feast of the Tabernacles at our church, I made the heavenly, oh so delicious, oh so chocolatey, Cheesecake Factory Snickers Cheesecake. It was so doggone delicious that it was worth every penny. Yes, one of my besties and I combined our money and bought BACK my cheesecake. No, we did not share with others. That was one expensive cheesecake.
So without further ado, here is the Cheesecake Factory Snickers Recipe adapted by me 🙂
- 2½ cups chocolate crumbs
- ½ stick butter melted
- 3 8 oz packages cream cheese
- 1 c sugar
- 2 TBSP all purpose flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 c sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 30 mini Snickers bars, chopped
- ¼ c chocolate syrup
- ¼ c caramel sauce
- Combine crust ingredients, set aside. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line the bottom of the cheesecake pan with wax paper.
- Press crust mixture onto bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes then remove. Cover the entire outside of the pan with aluminum foil. Make sure that no water can get in from the water bath.
- Lower temperature of oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a mixer on low. Make sure to scrape down the edges.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating on low.
- Next, add the sour cream and vanilla. Beat on low.
- Stir in half of the snickers bars.
- Add half of the filling to the pan.
- Pour the chocolate syrup and caramel sauce on top of the filling. Swirl into the filling.
- Pour the rest of the cheesecake filling in to the pan. Swirl again.
- Drop the cheesecake on the counter to get out air bubbles.
- Now, place cheesecake inside of another pan. (I had to use a deep cookie sheet). Add water as deep as possible. Make sure not to go above the top edge of the aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Turn off oven and leave cheesecake in oven resting for 20 minutes.
- Crack open the oven door and leave again 20 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and chill.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan and top with the rest of the Snickers and drizzle with chocolate syrup and caramel. Add whipped cream just before serving.
This Cheesecake is pure awesome sauce.
It is so yummy you wont’ want to share either.